Notice on Social Practice Activities of Nanjing Foreign Language School in 2020
In order to fully implement Xi Jinping's new socialist ideology with China's characteristics and the spirit of the 19th Party Congress, we should implement the basic tasks of building morality and cultivating people, guide all the students to take part in practical activities, deepen the understanding of building a well-off society in an all-round way, establish the concept of low-carbon life, cultivate and practice the socialist core values, and help students have meaningful holidays. Now we should do a good job in the summer of 2020. The notice of summer social practice activities is as follows.
Have interviews entitled "when I was XX years old". General secretary Xi Jinping said, "2020 is a milepost year. We will build a well-off society in an all-round way and achieve the first centenary goal. "Building a well-off society in an all-round way by 2020 is the first centenary goal of the "two centenary goals", a solemn commitment made by our party to the people and history, and the common expectation of nearly 1.4 billion Chinese people.
Please choose at least one parent and one grandparent to interview, record their personal life and social development when they were at the same age as ours. Combined with their own life experience when they were XX years old, write at least 600 words of articles with self-made titles and pictures and texts, depict the struggle road of Chinese people into a well-off society, and feel how the Chinese people continue to struggle under the leadership of the Party and we have successfully entered a well-off society.
Carry out the practice activity themed "waste classification, low carbon life". General Secretary Xi Jinping pointed out: "the general implementation of the garbage classification system is related to the improvement of the living environment of the more than 1 billion 300 million people, and whether the garbage can be reduced, resourceful or harmless." Nanjing is a mega city with a population of 9 million. According to statistics, Nanjing currently handles more than 7000 tons of domestic garbage per day, but the amount of garbage is still growing rapidly, and the composition of garbage is becoming more and more complex. How to effectively and safely classify and dispose garbage and reduce the amount of garbage has become an urgent task. Please combine theory with practice, study and publicize waste classification, carry out garbage classification in families, investigate the development of garbage classification in this community, establish the concept of low-carbon life, and work together to create a better Jinling（Nanjing）.
1. Theoretical study: teach yourselves "Nanjing municipal waste management regulations (Draft)" or the garbage classification guidance manual of each district, and be able to distinguish recyclable materials, hazardous waste, kitchen waste and other garbage.
2. Hands on practice: classify the garbage generated by the family according to the requirements and put it into the correct garbage cans in the family. If the garbage classification has been carried out in the residential area, please put the garbage into the correct garbage cans according to the classification.
3. Investigation and publicity: investigate the development of garbage classification in the community, understand the difficulties and problems encountered in garbage classification, and think about solutions; publicize the significance and methods of garbage classification to relatives and friends, and actively participate in the publicity work of garbage classification in the community so as to let more people know the necessity and specific requirements of garbage classification.
4. Exploratory research (optional): count the amount of four types of garbage generated in the household for at least seven days, and explore how to reduce the generation of garbage and better low-carbon life.
5. Summary report: summarize the whole activity and form an activity report with at least 600 words and pictures.
1. At least one of the two activities should be carried out, and the personal report is named as class + name + XXX activity..
2. Results submission: please summarize the materials and summarize the students, the form, the significance and the harvest of the activities. Pack the two activity reports separately, compress them into a compressed file package named after the class, upload them to the email attachment, and send them to the email address before August 28: email@example.com 。
3. After the school starts, the school will organize the selection of "outstanding social practice collective". Excellent activity reports are recommended to be published on official micro blog, official website and school newspaper.
Student Office of Nanjing Foreign Language School
Youth League of Nanjing Foreign Language School Committee
Young Pioneers Brigade