Notice on Recruitment of Nanjing Metro law enforcement volunteers for the first semester of 2019-2020 academic year
This volunteer activity is organized by our school's Young Volunteers Association and the Nanjing Metro Transportation Facilities Protection Office. Students who have signed up will be selected and trained to do volunteer services for at least 4 weeks and 2 hours per week. Students who pass the assessment during the service period will be recognized by the School Youth League Committee and then awarded public service points.
I. Main Responsibilities:
1. Assist the law enforcement personnel of the Nanjing Metro Transportation Facilities Protection Office (hereinafter referred to as the Metro Protection Office) to maintain the metro transit order.
2. Assist the law enforcement personnel of the Metro Protection Office in dissuading, warning, and penalizing passengers who violate the Nanjing Rail Transit Regulations.
3. Assist the law enforcement personnel of the Metro Protection Office in publicizing the “Nanjing Rail Transit Regulations” to guide passengers to ride in a civilized manner.
II. Work Schedule: 14:00 - 16:00 on December 1st, 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th, 21st, 22nd, 28th.
III. Nanjing Metro Station volunteer selection requirements:
1. Enthusiastic about public welfare undertakings and earnestly participate in volunteer service work.
2. Have some knowledge of the "Nanjing Rail Transit Regulations" and volunteer services.
3. Express clearly and be able to serve the public in fluent standard Mandarin or foreign languages.
4. Strong sense of responsibility with being physically and mentally healthy.
5. Participate in the Metro volunteer's pre-job training provided by the school.
6. Guarantee to participate in volunteer service at least 4 times during the specified service time frame; must be on time for the service, not leave early and no personal leave be allowed.
IV. Application Time and Method:
Log in to the “Campus Network – Moral Education Section – “Notice on Recruitment of Nanjing Metro law enforcement volunteers for the first semester of 2019-2020 academic year”. Download the Attachment “Nanjing Metro Volunteer Application Form for First Semester of 2019-2020”.
Fill out the application form and submit it to the student office 307 or 311 by 16:00 on November 15, 2019.
V. Selection and Training Arrangements:
Applicant needs to add QQ group when submitting the application form: 654501424 NFLS Metro Volunteer Team (Note the name and class), we will interview and train the applicants, select the students with strong comprehensive quality who are enthusiastic about volunteer service, have essential professional knowledge and skills in volunteer service and full of youthful vitality.
The time for selection and training will be announced separately.
Nanjing Foreign Language School Youth League Committee