Nanjing Subway Law Enforcement Volunteers Recruitment Announcement for Second Semester 2018-2019
This is a volunteer activity co-organized by the NFLS Youth Association and the Nanjing Metro Traffic Facilities Protection Department. The students who apply and pass the interview will go to the Confucius Temple Station, Jiming Temple Station and Xinzhuang Station for a volunteer activity of five weeks, two hours a week starting from April. Those whose service is considered qualified will be given public service points by the school Youth League Committee.
One. Main jobs:
1. Assisting the law enforcement officials of the Nanjing Metro Traffic Facilities Protection Department to maintain the subway order.
2. Assisting the law enforcement officials to dissuade, warn, and penalize passengers who violate the Nanjing Rail Transit Regulations.
3. Assisting the law enforcement officials to promote the Nanjing Rail Transit Regulations and lead passengers to have a civilized ride.
Two. Work time: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m., 14:00 p.m. – 16:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday
Three. Selection standards
1. Passionate about public service, working with a serious attitude.
2. Having an understanding of the Nanjing Rail Transit Regulations and volunteer service.
3. Clear expression, the ability to use standard mandarin or fluent foreign languages for public service.
4. Responsible, physically and mentally healthy.
5. Participating in pre-job training for volunteers and other activities organized by the school and the Nanjing Metro Traffic Facilities Protection Department.
6. Participating in volunteer service regularly for five consecutive times within the selected service period, never be late or leave early, never asking for level for personal reasons.
Four. Application time and method:
Go to the campus network, Moral Education, you will see Nanjing Subway Law Enforcement Volunteers Recruitment Announcement for Second Semester 2018-2019, download the attachment Nanjing Subway Volunteers Application Form for Second Semester 2018-2019, fill in the form and send it to the Students' Affairs Office in Room 311 before 4:00 p.m. on March 25, 2019.
Five. Volunteer selection arrangement
Please join the QQ group 654501424 (class and name required). We will interview the applicants and select the students who have excellent comprehensive quality and can show NFLS students' vigorous and positive image to participate in the subway volunteer service. These students should be enthusiastic about the volunteer service and healthy, and have excellent service consciousness and necessary professional knowledge and skills.
The results of selection will be announced at the school gate and in the QQ group.
The applicants are required to receive pre-job training, and the specific time will be announced later.
NFLS Youth League Committee